Duke of Bedfords statue , Tavistock


Tomb in St Eustachius church

Interior of St Eustachius church, Tavistock

The parish church of Tavistock, St Eustachius has had a church building on this site since the early 13th century. Of the structure the base of the tower and much of the walls remain. Most of the rest of the building dates from the 15th century with major extensions and rebuilding in the early perpendicular style. The current church building was extensively overhauled in 1844-5. It stands in the centre of Tavistock. This an example of Stereoscopic photography.
Record Details
Updated on June 24, 2019
SX 47387 73952

Nearby Records