Taken in August 1942 of the south porch of the parish church at north Huish.
North Huish is a small scattered village, situated near the Avon valley, 5 miles E. of Ivybridge, and 7 miles W.S.W. of Totnes.
The parish church was dedicated by Bishop Grandisson in 1336. It has a medieval spire and the body of the church is probably early 14th century work, enlarged in the 15th by the addition of a S. aisle. The granite font is dated 1662.
Image - Black and White Slide