The ancient farmhouse of Cholwich Town is named after the Cholwich family who used to own it.
The farmhouse is about half a mile from this cross and gateway. The ancient cross is made of granite and sections of it have been used within the stone wall.
This photograph was taken on 12/06/1935.
Updated on May 17, 2018
SX 58581 62015