Chudleigh Road, Alphington
Photograph taken from same spot as the previous image, but looking the other way (towards Exeter). The furthest building was the old village school and next to it is the 'New Inn' with (possibly) a car park in front. The church is to the right- just out of the picture. The road , turning left in front of the pub, used to go through to Ide village in the 1950's and 60's, but is now a cul-de-sac.